Friday

Editing

Now that I have all my footage, it is time to edit it and create my video.
At first I was going to use Windows movie maker, however the same week I was to start editing my music footage windows movie maker was taken off the school computers and Adobe Premier Elements 7 was installed. Although Adobe is a much more advanced programme, it is hard for me as I was used to working with Windows Movie Maker.
It has taken me a long time to understand the programme of movie editing, and I have encountered many problems with it, for example it taking an hour to load and then not letting me select my work.
However, when it came to my ancillary tasks I was very pleased with the new photo editing software as it gave me greater technical ability to edit my pieces.
I am pleased I have enough footage to work with, as this makes editing a little easier.

No comments:

Post a Comment